Our commitment to you as a Jewellery Appraiser:
Depending on the function of the appraisal or report, the value assigned to jewellery can vary. It is essential to discuss your needs and the purpose of the appraisal with your appraiser from the start. We will provide you with an estimate of the charges before moving forward. The fee can be based on the time involved or the number of pieces requiring appraisal, but not the percentage of the value. We are committed to protecting your valuables by providing the best service possible along with the most accurate information available for appraising jewellery and gemstones.
Jewel Scan Jewellery Appraisals are performed by Certified Appraiser, Shalini Bhardwaj at our fully equipped appraisal office in Markham. Our facility meets the standards and requirements of the Accredited Appraiser Program of the Canadian Jewellers Association. Meeting this standard ensures that all of the equipment required to accurately assess your precious jewellery is readily available on site to provide you a complete jewellery appraisal while you wait.
Appraisal Certificates (Full form, Passport size, Data card)
Gemstone Identification and Evaluation
Minor Repairs of the appraised piece
Jewellery Cleaning Services
Why Appraise at Jewel Scan:
- Over 12 years of experience
- Free jewellery cleaning for every appraisal
- Transparent and standard pricing rate. We do not charge based on size or weight
- Unbiased opinion. We are not affiliated with any retail store
- No need to make multiple trips. Leave your appointment with appraisal certificate in hand
- Friendly service in a safe and secure environment
- Education about your jewellery. We provide valuable information about your piece and how to care for it
- Consultation on re-design, re-sell, repairs etc.
- Convenient location in Markham (with ample free parking)
- Fully equipped facility and lab on site