Jewel Scan provides jewellery appraisal services to national and local retailers, jewellery manufacturers, government and private clients from Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Scarborough and surrounding areas.
Our appraisals are performed by Shalini Bhardwaj, an Accredited Appraiser, who is a Certified Gemologist and a Registered Master Valuer. Her qualifications include:
- Fellow Gemologist, Canadian Gemological Association (F.C.Gm.A.)
- Fellow Gemologist, Gemological Association of Great Britain (F.G.A)
- Professional Jewellery Appraising Certificate, Canadian Gemological Association
- Certified Appraisal Professional, Canadian Jewellers Association (C.J.A.-C.A.P.)
- Accredited Appraiser, Canadian Jewellers Association
- Registered Master Valuer, California Institute of Jewellery Training
You can trust our twelve years of appraisal experience spanning diamond, gemstone, estate jewellery and luxury timepieces as well as watch appraisals.
Jewellery evaluations are performed by appointment and completed in person. Examination, measurements and necessary tests are performed while you watch. Your jewellery appraisal is a bound report and includes a full description, digital image(s) and additional documentation as required depending on the type of jewellery. You will walk away from your appointment with your jewellery and your bound appraisal report. Contact us today to have your jewellery appraised.